Now that I've reviewed this, and read over the stats, you can use this as a total meal replacement. That makes it a little mo' bettah than previously discussed. Update - these also now come in a cute 8 ounce size!
What's in it?
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Diafiltered Skim Milk, OhYeah!® Proprietary Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Sunflower, Safflower and/or Canola Oil And Less Than 2% Of: Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphoate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Zinc Amino Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Phytomenadione, Potassium Iodide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Chromium Chloride, Copper Amino Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selemite, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Manganese Sulfate), Lactase, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Datem, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Salt. Contains: Milk
- Product - ISS Oh Yeah! Ready To Drink Meal Replacement Protein Shake
- Via - The first on at a vitamin store, subsequent bottles via Gastric Bypass Supplements
- Pros - SEXY BOTTLE, meal replacement, lotsa vites, whopper of a protein punch, low sugar, 220 calories for a meal, smaller bottles available too, perfect for new post ops
- Cons - A touch of dry mouth feel afterwards.
- Rating - Pouchworthy, MM.