This is a mini-review, of Proti-Squares/Bari 15 Wafers, Mocha. (I am in lust with the VANILLA.)
They are crunchy wafers filled with a creamy protein filling. They are good. Same everything, 'cept they are slightly chocolate-y and the littlest bit of coffee flavor. Not that intense.
- Flavors: Mocha, Vanilla, Strawberry and Dark Chocolate
Package size: Box of 5 sachets of 2 wafers each
Protein: 15 grams
Carbohydrate: 13 grams
Fat: 9 grams
Ingredients: Protein blend (milk protein isolate), hydrolyzed gelatin, whey protein isolate, wheat flour, fractionated palm and palm kernel oil, unsweetened chocolate, sugar, fructose, milk ingredients ( skim milk, milk, cream), cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, whole egg powder, soy flour, water, salt, sodium carbonate, sucralose, corn flour. May contain tree nuts.
I like the vanilla better.
These, these I could totally eat on a regular basis as well though, and that is a big deal. Most protein bars I won't bother with more than a few times.
- Product - Proti Squares or Bari-15 Wafer Snack, Mocha flavor
- Purchased - Sample
- Price -Varied online, look around
- Pros - 100 calories per square, 15 grams of protein per serving, great taste, no "dumping" for me (a dumper on stuff like this...)
- Cons - Easily overeaten, I would bet. Slight protein-y after taste. Filling, but... that is also a pro.
- Rating - Pouchworthy.