"Introducing the next addition to the Pure Protein Brand, Hot 'n Healthy™ Oatmeal Squares! These delicious Oatmeal Squares have 10 grams of protein, taste great hot or cold, and are a good source of fiber and Omega 3's"
Too bad they taste like sugar-coated SAWDUST. I expected something more like a banana-bread-like-ish-oatmeal-y SOMETHING. To be fair, I only ate two bites. I knew that this bar was full of sugar. (However, I usually LOVE sugar filled food.) My kids wouldn't even eat it. Fail.
There are two typos on the Pure Protein website front page. "Bannana" and "Marshmellow."
- Product - Pure Protein Hot'n Healthy Oatmeal Squares
- Via - Hannaford Grocery Store.
- Price - ?
- Pros - It's lovely graphical packaging?
- Cons - 15 sugars, 26 carbs, tastes like sugary sawdust, not sure what the aim was of this product? It's not low carb or high protein? It's just sort of .... blah.
- Rating - Non-pouchworthy.
(I do like the Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Bar. This particular bar is a fall back food for me, and has been since 2004. 180 calories and 20 grams of protein for 2 sugars, it's a good deal.)