VIA: Low Carb Examiner
You Won't Believe it's Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower*
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp fennel
1 tsp oregano
2 tsp parsley
**pizza or alfredo sauce
toppings (make sure meats are cooked)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Press evenly on the pan. Sprinkle evenly with fennel, oregano and parsley.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).
- Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add sauce, then toppings and cheese.
- Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted.