Are you PRE-OP and planning your weight loss surgery? Bariatric Advantage has a vite for THAT! (Again, I wish I had one! I don't think I took anything.)
The pre-op vitamins are a chewable blend, in "Mixed Berry" flavor. They smell super -- like Hawaiian Punch? Each chewable vite is about the size of a dime. The texture is good, it's different -- smooth -- although if you are pre-op it's likely you might not have tried many bariatric supplements yet. These are absolutely different than any adult chewable multi you might find at the drugstore. The taste is a slightly tart but sweet strawberry or raspberry flavor. It's good, I find these quite easy to take. Again, if you're pre-op, there shouldn't be any real reason to NOT like vites -- that happens post op.
Check out my other Bariatric Advantage reviews:
- Bariatric Advantage Calcium Citrate Chewy Bite Chocolate Flavored
- Bariatric Advantage Calcium Citrate Lozenges
- Bariatric Advantage Calcium Crystals with Vitamin D
- Bariatric Advantage Chewable Iron 60 mg.
- Bariatric Advantage Chocolate Calcium Carbonate Chew (500mg) 60 count
- Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacement
- Bariatric Advantage Lemon Calcium Citrate Chew
- Bariatric Advantage Liquid Vitamin D-3 10,000 IU Supplement
Next up! The Chewy Omega Bites! OMG.