Created for surgical weight loss patients, our Celebrate ENS (Essential Nutrient System) provides a full compliment of vitamins and minerals, plus 500 mg of calcium in each stick pack. Our integrated formula provides maximum solubility and ensures that the vitamins and minerals are readily bioavailable. This is the best option for patients immediately following surgery.
* The vitamin and mineral content of each pack is equal to taking one chewable multivitamin plus 500 mg of calcium.
* The calcium that we have chosen is calcium lactate-gluconate, which is a highly absorbable form of calcium with excellent solubility properties.
* Due to the nature of the formulation, this product is appropriate for any surgical weight loss procedure. As with any of our other delivery systems, you may need additional supplementation based on surgery type.
* It is recommended to be blended with 8-16 oz of water, shaken, and consumed.
* Each pack also contains 4 g of soluble fiber, added electrolytes and a 500 mg antioxidant blend made with natural berries including acai berry, raspberry, blueberry, goji berry, strawberry and cranberry.
* Like our other products, taste is important and this has a smooth grape flavor.
Who would benefit from this product?
1. Early post-operative patients - Since this may be diluted to taste,
there are virtually no issues with taste aversion. If you prefer a
stronger flavor, use less water or if you prefer a lighter flavor, use
2. Athletes - If you are a surgery patient turned athlete, this can help to flavor that boring water that you need to drink. Water is critical and taking your vitamins and calcium while hydrating makes it easier.
3. Anyone looking for a convenient alternative to pills or chewable tablets.
Simple enough - you rip open a stick pack - much like a "Crystal Light" packet and dump it into your water. Celebrate suggests 8 to 16 ounces of water, according to your taste. Obviously using a cold bottle of spring water is the way to go - but I am usually a re-usable bottle girl. I used a 16 ounce glass of cold water to mix into. Here goes:
I stirred the powder in - it turns a deep purple - and all of the powder mixes entirely for a nearly clear drink. There was ZERO powder or grit left. It smells a bit like Grape Kool-Aid or Grape flavored Crystal Light-type product.
I mixed it with 16 ounces of water - and I got a smooth light grape Kool-Aid not strong taste. Next time I will use 8 ounces of water for a more intense flavor. You could probably mix this product into another flavored water if you wanted a really potent taste - I suppose - but it's really good on it's own.
I waited for a vitamin-y taste - seeing as the ENS contains 50% of your daily allotment of vitamins and minerals - but there was none. I also waited for a vitamin after taste - to my surprise there was none. Although I have to say, none of the Celebrate Bariatric Supplement line HAS an aftertaste. Awesome.
I'm impressed - and I bet this product is followed very soon with more varieties of drinkable vite and mineral supplementation.
- Product - Celebrate ENS Multivitamin & Calcium Drink Mix
- Price - $49.95 a month
- Via - www.celebratevitamins.com
- Pros - Drinkable vitamin supplementation, super easy to take, no vile taste, no aftertaste, no grit, all-in-one.
- Cons - Although it's super for early post ops, still 8 ounces is a big drink for a baby gastric bypass, may take a while to get down at FIRST. At later stages - down the hatch - chug.
- Rating - Pouchworthy, MM.
More Celebrate reviews:
- Celebrate Bariatric Supplements B-12 Sublingual Dietary Supplement
- Celebrate Bariatric Supplements Chewable Calcium Citrate
- Celebrate Bariatric Supplements Iron + C 18 mg Chewables
- Celebrate Bariatric Supplements Multivitamin Chewable Mandarin Orange