Short review, simply because I only had one sample, and chugged it down yesterday before realizing it. Oops.
It's really good. Sweet, no aftertaste or dry-mouth.
That's about it. I'll try to find more packets to review this again properly. (I actually have a bunch of things from LaBrada Products that I'd like to try, they're on my virtual list.)
The sample packet contained just one scoop - which was entirely appropriate for a WLS'er. The serving size on the tub of protein is much, much bigger, three scoops for 60 grams of protein. That's nearly your whole day, and a lot of calories. One scoop would do at a time.
- Product - LaBrada ProV60® Multi-Purpose Hi-Protein Shake Vanilla Ice Cream
- Price - Varies, I have seen $25-30something a tub
- Via - LaBrada
- Pros - Super high protein, low sugar, great taste
- Cons - It tasted good -- so much so that I forgot to review it.
- Rating - Pouchworthy, MM.