Then, "It's like PIE!" So.
For you, originally from Pimp my Protein Shake, a recipe for a Pumpkin Protein concoction which, could be seriously kick ass.
- About 1/2 c. pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling which is loaded with sugar)
- 5-10 ice cubes
- 1+ scoops vanilla protein powder
- Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or your choice of milk or soy)
- Splash of orange juice, 1/2 an orange OR about 1/4 tsp orange extract, depending on your carbohydrate tolerance
- Sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Stevia or splenda if needed for additional sweetness