I had a single stick-packet of the Splenda Flavor for Coffee in Mocha, chilling the bottom on my "review" cabinet, and since I ran out of all other sweeteners, I used it. Assuming I would NOT like it, I prepared to dump the cup or add something else to it.
But, no, I like! I like!
Used in a single Keurig cup of coffee with my soymilk, it added just a hint'o'chocolate and this was lovely. I think two packets would make me very happy in a cup next time. Very often I mix straight cocoa powder into my black coffee and add sweetener to THAT, but this is a bit simpler, and no calories.
Like I really need to add yet ANOTHER sweetener product to my repetoire, but, such is life with a pouch.
- Product - SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Flavor for Coffee, Mocha
- Price - $3.99
- Via - Sample packet inside a box of Splenda that has been sitting in my house for months.
- Pros - Zero calories, stick packs, chocolate taste
- Cons - Another route to getting more sweeteners in my belly and coffee in my blood.
- Rating - Pouchworthy, MM.